Television Center currently offers creative workspaces, set in the 1920’s Art Deco splendor of the original Technicolor building, in the heart of Hollywood. It combines modern amenities and service with historic charm.
- +/- 200,000 RSF of creative office, production studio, edit suites, and writer’s rooms
- Rustic exposed brick and industrial concrete flooring
- Production stage
Contact JLL 213.239.6067
A reimagined environment blending sound stage and production facilities create the ultimate studio lot. On the Northern block, the original art-deco façade will enclose a lively studio environment with a full array of onsite amenities. On the Southern block, a six-story creative office building will sit among several soundstages and a basecamp.
- +/- 700,000 RSF studio lot inclusive of creative office and production studios
- Four soundstages flanking an extensive basecamp
- Ample outdoor terraces with unobstructed views of the Hollywood Hills
- Build-to-suit inspiring environments, production space, and private rooftop office penthouses
Echelon’s modern scale and high touch service level paired with its ongoing innovative design solutions allows us to solve for what the successful landscape and client experience will be as we move into a post-COVID-19 world. Environments that keep our communities safe and secure as well as our respect for the world’s natural resource management is a top priority for all Echelon projects.